Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend ahead..........

My apologies for not being around much lately! I've been trying to keep up on things.. just not working out as great as I want. Some things are slacking... like my blogging.. emails... etc.
With tending to Michael... running the boys around to practices... track meets... and games... I'm trying to find time in there to crochet and get commitments I've made, done.
I havent weighed myself this week... not really sure why... other than pounding headache... and not feeling like it. I'm feeling okay though... dont think I have gained or lost. I havent been real good the last couple of days with my water.... but I know I have been drinking more coffee.... need to change that... need to get back on the water... get some perk back in my step.
My little man Michael wanted pizza the night before last... like a Pizza Hut pizza. But I can tell you right now... the sodium in that is crazy... so I suggested that I make homemade mini pizzas for dinner last night ... and he agreed to that. Well.. he was more than thrilled that he passed on the Pizza Hut pizza and held out for mommy's mini pizzas. He loved them! Ate 4. I was able to buy ingredients to control the sodium and keep the flavor. Everyone else thought they were great too. *whew*
Not sure whats for dinner tonight... maybe burgers on the grill. Not sure.
Anyway... need to run... need to get back to trying to catch up on things.

oh...btw ... Ms Sissie............. dont worry about that 2 lb gain. Its not a big deal at all. You're body is adjusting... get out the water and just surge forward with today and today only.
I'm going to IM or email you all day and remind you to drink your water. SO THERE!

Hugs and love to you all.........
God Bless,
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment