Thursday, April 9, 2009

Looking good.....................

....this meal .. our blog and our determination!
I am so happy to see some of you posting! And I'm really happy to see that we're working together on our new habits and our new blog.

I had another good day... even going out to eat and having a steak.. potato and salad.
Breakfast - 190cal
Lunch/Dinner - 800cal
Snack - none

Coffee -100cal (all day worth of creamer)
Water - drank 2.5 liters
_______________________
total for the day - 1090cal

Just in the last few days ... I can feel the difference in not feeling so tight.. like my hands and such.
I think tomorrow I'm going to treat myself to a manicure / pedicure and a trip over to Michael's to get that ball of yarn I earned........ :)

you all have a GREAT night... and a Better tomorrow.
God Bless,
.::tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment