Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And here we are............................


Our very own blog of support! Ladies... I am more than excited about this. We are going to have a great time here! The weather is getting nice.. we will start to feel like getting out more and the air and exercise will be great!
Now remember....................... NO GOALS. We focus only on one pound at a time!
More than that can become discouraging.
And for me............... I am going to do my best an not calling this a 'diet' I'm not dieting.. I'm simply changing my habits and getting healthy.
So....................let me tell you my plan.
I'm doing the 'calorie counting' plan for my eating habits.
I have two flights of stairs in my house that I can walk up and down for exercise ... along with a Gazelle and 11 acres of land. So I'm ready.
I have my water... 2nd one liter bottle by the way for the day. :)
I have my coffee... cuz anyone that knows me.... I WILL NOT GIVE UP COFFEE! This is suppose to be fun... remember.. and me with no coffee.......... NOT FUN!
Okay... speaking of food and all........ I do need to tend to some dinner plans.
You all have a great evening...


God Bless,

.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment