Friday, April 10, 2009

Exercise or Comedy show?

So I totally forgot to tell you ladies of the tennis game my mom and I had..... OMy!
I had a day with my mom earlier this week... we went to breakfast... then tanning then to play tennis. Just the two of us. I'm not sure ....but we may have done more laughing instead of actually playing. And I think her and I played maybe a British version of the game... known here as 'fetch' LOL..............LOL...............LOL
Imagine this if you will............ I hit ball... she misses... chases after it. She hits ball... I miss... chase after it. And so on.
So............. we got lots of exercise... and the folks all around town... got the best comedy show of the day. hehehheeheeee
Whats even funnier.......... we plan on doing it again. LOL... OMy!
My crazy mom even bought us tennis skirts to help look the part. Although I'm thinking dog colors would have been more fitting!

okay.... off to tend to my sick little Michael... poor baby sure has a bad cold... *sigh*
have a GREAT weekend all!

God Bless,
.::tam::.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I can so see this!! It must be great to have your mother be able to play with you:))
    hugs
    sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness... it was so fun.
    We were a couple of goof balls!
    The weirdo called me today and said she has a basketball now too.. so we can go play basketball sometime. Oh My!!!! She has got to be kidding. I'm thinking it will just be a game of toss. LOL No baskets made. LOL

    Blessings,
    .:tam:.

    ReplyDelete