Friday, April 10, 2009

Not the day I planned.........

........but thats okay. Still a good day!
My poor little Michael is pretty sick. He has a bad cold. So didnt do the 'day out' I had planned to do. But I'm totally fine with it! Staying home taking care of my baby is where I needed to be!
Called his doctor to see how to deal with his protein levels going up. Looks like we are going to hold him steady at the amount of prednizone he is getting right now until his levels drop back down to zero... then we will go back on the weaning schedule. *sigh*
Kept him warm today... plenty of fluids... and fed him very low salt healthy foods.

Speaking of food.......... I did good today.

breakfast -200cal
lunch - 400cal
dinner - 300cal
snack - 100cal

coffee - 100cal (from all day creamer)
water - on my third liter right now.
___________________
total cal for the day....... 1100

boy do I want a chocolate chip cookie bar right now!
or maybe a whole bag of buttery popcorn..................
YIKES..............someone stop me!

okay... off to make sure Michael is still covered up.
have a great night ladies.
God Bless,
.:tam:.

No comments:

Post a Comment