Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Lets get this weight loss movin' this year!!!
I have pounds of weight I want to lose and pounds of yarn I want to gain.
So............ no more slacking everyone.................. lets get our backsides and hooks in gear!
Dont panic... we're not going to go jogging.... we're not going to miss out on the yummy foods....... But we are going to get up and move more often... and we are going to pay attention to our size of servings we eat... watch our snacking ... pay attention to the nutrition of the foods.. and drink more water!
So............ today... on the way to church... I will get a big bottle of water at the gas station we always stop at to start my water intake for the day.
I will be making some lunchmeat sandwiches to take along with us to eat at the boys basketball games instead of the hotdogs and nachos they serve at the concession stand. I'll put mustard on my sandwich... (no calories in mustard)
Havent decided on dinner yet for tonight.. .but I will stop at one serving!
Okay.................... anyone else?
ready to start the new year with losing weight and gaining yarn?
LETS GO.
hugs...love... & blessing,
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment