Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday...........

Good morning all.
Sorry I missed posting yesterday. I dropped off the boys and had a day of running errands and visiting my mom.
I'm off again today for a couple things but not for a couple hours yet.
Since I didnt post yesterday... I didnt get the chance to announce Weigh-In Wednesday. Now dont panic............ you dont have to tell us how much you weigh... ..just use Wednesdays to weigh in and post your loss. That will help us encourage each other.
Now I weighed in... but obviously wont have a post of 'Loss' until next Wednesday.
Thursdays will be "Thankful Thursdays" Post 10 things you are thankful for. This is a good way to keep your spirits up. Make us step back and see the good and thankful things we have and not always focus on things that go wrong. So many look at themselves and think their extra weight is who they are and its unattractive. Not true... you are NOT your weight... and you are NOT ugly. Dont let the extra weight you carry control you... you control it!!!
We are all in this to get healthier!! We will feel better... and yes... look better... but it starts on the inside.... inside our heads and hearts!!!

So...................What am I thankful for?

I am thankful for:
1) My God. He loves me for all I am and all I'm not! He loves me thin or thick. He loves me simply because I am His!
2) Coffee............ sorry ... just had too! :)
3) My family! They are my life.
4) My crafting....... gives me a chance to do something for others! I love making handmade gifts!
5) My laptop........... its where I have all my friends.
6) Cold winter days. I get to snuggle with my kids and watch a movie!
7) Stepping on cold wet winter clothes. Means my kids were out having the time of their lives in the snow!
8) Each and every trial in my life... past... (I've gained knowledge) present... (gives me a chance to spend more time with God) future......(God's not done with me yet!!!)
9) Coffee................ come on now... you knew it would be in here again! :)
10) low calorie foods............ hehehehe :)


So... anyone else?
Come on in................... share with us!
Coffee is on... and low cal muffins are on the counter! Help yourself and lets chat!


have a great day everyone!
hugs... love and blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment