Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday...........


I've lost 3 pounds....................... I'm really excited!!!

I've been drinking my water ... some days better than others... but I have been drinking it... which is an improvement from not. :) I have been keeping my calorie count to under 1500 a day.... and moving around more! So it's working. Yay!!!!

How is everyone else doing.................?
Come on now... check in... loss or no loss............ its time to check in.. so we can encourage each other!


I really need to start digging through my recipes and sharing them here with you all!
I have several that would be great for all of us to use!

Okay........ I need to get things moving around here... the boys will be getting up soon for school!
You all have a GREAT DAY!!!


hugs..love & blessings,

.::Tam::.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, 3 pounds gone in a week good for you, its in the water for sure, water is so important to your body, the right amount is the KEY and when you find the amount that works for you, don't let yourself down, DRINK WATER! I lost 3 more myself, could sure use some of those recipes.

    ReplyDelete