Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday........




1) Jesus Christ for taking my sins and giving me a way home to God.
2) Frosted over van windows. (thats where my boys leave me love notes)
3) Coffee :)
4) My husband!
5) My 6 wonderful children! What an honor God has placed upon me!
6) The internet! (I meet some of the most wonderful people there! and I can stay in touch with family ALL OVER much easier!
7) Cereal for dinner. (its dinner... need I say more)
8) Coffee (are you starting to see the pattern here? :) )
9) Frustration with my husband over him leaving my van empty on gas. (gives me the chance to spend time with God and learn patience .... forgiveness... and just plain love so that when my husband comes home ... its something to laugh about and not fight!)
10) Second chances!!!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mel........... oh hon... so sorry to hear you and your son have been sick. Feel better real soon! Bonus on the weight loss though.... :)
Thank you for the encouragement. 1/2 pound is better than 0 pound. But darn.... it would have been nice to be a full pound... I want more yarn.................LOL

Aunt Joyce.......... Good for you! Another pound gone. Thats awesome!!!
Good grief...............look at all that stuff you have made already this year! WOW!
What a blessing you are to so many! Do you have pictures of all this? It would be fun to see pictures of all the fun stuff we're making with the yarn we are earning. I bought my 3 pounds of yarn that I earned last week so I can make a Valentine Flannel'ghan for Ken.
Okay... off I go... need to get a coffee refill and a new glass of water!
you all have a Thankful Thursday!
And remember........... this is one day at a time... one pound at a time.


Hugs... Love & Blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment