Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well I went to the gym, and worked on the treadmill for 20 minutes at a speed on it of 3.5 which may not seem like much, but I have not done this in a long time, and it was going fast........LOL but I did stay on it for the whole 20 minutes........of course I went home right after that, but I was just glad to be there. Anyway I calculated my ideal weight, and it says I should eat 1650 calories a day, when I first started seeing a dietician awhile back, and actually wrote down everything, I had trouble eating that much.......so we lowered it to 1300 a day, but I am not going to do that..........I wrote down all I had today, and I ate 1623 even with the mcDonalds for lunch.....I have drank about 48 oz of water so far, which is good, since I usually drink diet pop....which I know can be just as bad as drinking non diet pop........my point for me is......today I didn't have a drink by my side at all times like I usually do, and when I have the bottle of water there, it goes slow.......so that is good.........I will shoot for less calories tomorrow, and try to stay at or under 1500......I also weighed myself tonight.........I will do the Wednesday weigh.

Congrats Tammy on losing 3 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment