Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gettin' Serious..........

Okay kids...............
I'm on a mission!!!
I'm gonna lose some weight before our Christmas Vacation!
We're headed on a Cruise and then some time on the beach in Daytona.
I'm done playin' around... I'm back seriously on the Slim Fast Diet! I have my Shakes... I started walking ( 2 mile walks every other day) I've been online finding some very yummy looking recipes for dinner that will be within my Calorie Count.... and I've gotten back on the Water wagon!
Today is DAY #1 I'm giving myself till December 14th to get weight off!!!
I've had my shakes for breakfast and lunch... I've had 4 glasses of water so far today... need to drink 4 more AT LEAST! I didn't have my morning snack... forgot.. but I have an apple ready for my afternoon one. Then I'll have some pistachios for my evening snack. I'm planning grilled chicken with mixed veggies for dinner..... maybe some rice too.
As I try different recipes... I'll share them here with you guys!


Okay kids...
off to tend to laundry and get a coffee refill........(no creamer)
Have a GREAT day!

God Bless
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you, I needed the incentive to get serious about my weight loss again. I got down from 275 Jan. 1, 2010 to 241 this morning, but I was at 235 for about a month! I don't walk at all anymore, my left knee is in such bad shape. but I do what exercises I can. Thanks sweetie for getting me back on track. Mel how are you getting along.

    ReplyDelete