Friday, September 17, 2010

Day #4.............

And 1.5 lbs lost! WOO HOO!!!!

Good morning all! How is everyone today? I'm doin' GOOD. I am down another pound from yesterday and feelin' good!
I did really well yesterday..... drank my water.... (by the way... wild berry flavored water after brushed teeth.............. not the best........ heheheheeee) I had my Slim Fast breakfast and lunch shakes... morning ... and afternoon snacks... and some pasta for dinner!

Tonight Patrick has a Football game... So I'm going to take my dinner with me and a mini bag of 100cal butter popcorn with me.
I have a cooler ready for waters for me and juice for the boys! :)


Okay.. hate to cut this short... I need to get a CandyBar Invitation made for Patrick. He's inviting his little girl friend to Homecoming Dance. :)
Before I leave you all though.. I'm going to leave you with a recipe!

Foil-Pack Taco Chicken

What You Need
4 small Boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
4 tsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
1/2 lb. Red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
3/4 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
Make It
HEAT oven to 400°F.
SPRINKLE chicken with seasoning mix. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top with chicken, cheese and salsa.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Cool 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening. Top with sour cream.

Calories 270
Total fat 9 g
Saturated fat 4 g
Cholesterol 85 mg
Sodium 630 mg
Carbohydrate 15 g
Dietary fiber 2 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 32 g
Vitamin A 15 %DV
Vitamin C 6 %DV
Calcium 35 %DV
Iron 10 %DV



have a great day
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment