Friday, September 17, 2010

well hello there!

Checking in - not too much to report up until this week... I've been pretty stagnant as far as weight loss which is a bummer, but there it is.  It's not the fault of anyone else, and taking full responsibility for what I eat and do is the first step in this process I suppose!  I have lost 3.5 pounds (somehow) this week, although I am not exactly sure how it happened... I'm just going to keep on doing what I've been doing and see if it keeps working!  LOL

So far, I've only made one change - and that is eating as little sodium as possible.  Oh, I also did walk to pick the kids up from school yesterday and today (about 1 mile, round trip), but I need to do a lot more than that!

I'm looking forward to everyone checking in more often, it's a lot easier to keep myself on track if I feel accountable to others!!

Good luck everyone!!!

- Melani

No comments:

Post a Comment