Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just checkin in:)

good evening everyone, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing so far this week. Tammy great job on your loss, and Mel I know you are doing good also:)

so far this week I have used the WII Fit yesterday and today! yesterday was 15 minutes. today I did the bowling against my sister and nephew and I am Proud to say I WHOPPED them LOL I bowled a 202!! then of course nephew beat me good in golf LOL but the main part is we played for 2 hours without me even giving out to the point that I had to quit cause I could not get up and down out of my chair! now the 15 minutes that I do on the Fit is a killer! i am doing as much as I can on the balance cause my back, legs and knees are what hurt me the worse. and I want to say I am doing a little better.

have any of you seen the site http://www.livestrong.com/ ? I found it last week though facebook, someone I can't remember posted it there. it is pretty neat. I am keeping track of my calories on the "my Plate" page. not doing much else there yet. I am coming out almost 700 calories short each day.

ok talk more later
hugs
sissie

No comments:

Post a Comment