Thursday, July 29, 2010

check in

Okay, I weighed myself yesterday and I was at 254.5.  I haven't been doing anything really different, so I'm going to try doing something different each day to see what works for me.  I just don't know what yet.  Yesterday I played in the rain with the kids for a little while, but I doubt that burned off too many calories.  Monday it was doing house repair and if the amount of sweat I produced was any indication (which I'm sure it isn't, as it was probably 400% humidity up until last night, at least that's what it felt like) that should have done some good!  LOL  I weighed myself today and the scale said 253.5.  So far, it's not anywhere near the 5 pounds a week I read with the "Biggest Loser" contestants, but I suppose that's because I'm not doing whatever they do and I don't have a personal trainer and a camera on my big butt all the time to hold me accountable!

So, until next time I check in, that's where I'm at...

I hope everyone else is doing well... Joyce, how are things going with you?  Tammy, I know what you've been up to - up to your neck in summer activities!!  :)

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment