Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week Two Weigh IN

Good Morning Ladies,
So as we know I have made Sunday as MY official weekly weigh in date. so this is Sunday and I am Happy to say I am down 9.6 pounds! I am now 317.2
NOW let me tell you I am sure this is not all from being good as I ended up with celulitus in my left leg and it was pretty bad. The Dr has but me on Cephalexin 500 mg. and my leg is look and feeling alot better! so I am sure that is where a lot of the fluid and weight is coming off from. But it is a loss and I am taking it LOL

as for my exericing I have not done anything for the last two day been to sick with a cold I am guessing:( but did get in 4 days of at lease 10 mins so better than nothing Right?

oh also while at the Dr the other day my blood work for the second time came back worse that the first:(( My BS count was at 7.5 and should be below 6.0 so Dr put me on Metformin 500 mg. another GOOD reason to do something about this weight NOW!! and my liver count was up again. not sure what this means but am sure if I work on getting healthy again this will fix itself also:)

My Goals for week 2 are: 15 minute work out 4 days on either the WII Fit or a Walk.
do my best to get at lease 48 oz's of water every day!
Stay OUT of My sisters Sweet Tea!! man I have fallen in love with her tea, BUT she makes it with 2 cups of sugar to a gallon. so I know I do not need that!!


ok so enough about me, how was everyone else's week?

Hugs
sissie

2 comments:

  1. So Glad to hear from you....been worried about you. sorry to hear about your health problems .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hooooo!! Way to go Sissie!!! That's AWESOME! Your goals for week two are awesome, too! :)

    ReplyDelete