Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday..........

Good Morning all.............
Wow....... I do apologize for missing so much lately......... I'm tending to one heck of a headache! :(
Well.......... weight loss report for me today is '0' .... but on a good note........ weight gain is also '0'
Its been a bit rough focusing with this darn headache!
I'm drinking my water and watching my calories.... but my behavior hasnt been consistent!
It doesnt help when the boys have us always on the run!
Wrestling for Patrick... Basketball for Michael and David..... practice ... practice... practice... Games! "whew"

Okay gang.............. how's everyone else doing?

I'm off to get more water and a refill on my coffee.
Then get some crocheting done!!! I have a Valentine gift for hubby I'm wanting to get done!


hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment