Thursday, March 31, 2011

weigh in report!!!

Warning: when you try to lose weight and your gaining...... see your doctor, there is a reason!

I was so depressed I was doing everything right, limited calorie, got more active, drank my water, AND put on weight!
Had some blood work done last Tuesday and Friday the doctors office called to tell me to get on a new medicine asap. picked up the medicine, Levothyroxin (throid hormone). Friday I weight 275 pounds, normal TSH is 0.35 to 5.50, mine was at 19.52! been on it for six days and this morning weight is 265. I'm not close to were I was but now I know why.

good luck to all of you, keep at the water and exercise even if its just a little, just make sure you do a little more each day.

Take care love goes out to you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is ok wit you Joyce and that you were able to find the problem. WTG on your weight loss! keep it up

    Hugs
    sissie

    ReplyDelete