Friday, March 11, 2011

Startin' new ...............

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

WooHoo................... I'm with ya Aunt Joycie!!!
Weather has started to show some nice days... so I'm ready to get up... out and move!
I want to get some weight off and get my body back to moving. My short term goal is by walking the school track get some of the weight starting to move off. Long term goal... be able to run the school track by end of summer.

With all the stress in my house.... people living her that dont belong here... hubby sick... son sick... etc......I havent lost anymore weight.. havent gained... .but the weight I have wanted to loose for some time isnt moving. I'm so tired emotionally I just cant seem to stay focused.

so.................... here we go............... I'm gettin' my glass of water..... how about you Aunt Joyce?
I'm super excited for you to be able to get to the pool........... so lets get movin'!!!



God Bless
<>< Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment