Saturday, April 2, 2011

Still here.................

*sigh* Some days................... *sigh* I'm so sorry I havent been around ladies! Its been INSANE here! I'm literally exhausted....... physically and mentally! I lost 5 lbs... but havent lost anymore. Got my water... been eating only cuz I know I have to.. so you would think I would have lost tons... but its amazing what stress and exhaustion will do to ya. Hang in there ladies! I'm with ya.. .and cheering you on like crazy! I just need 5 minutes of peace. love you guys.... keep up the good work! God Bless .::Tam::.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy you are always in my prayers My dear friend! Lord know I know how stress will cause weight gain! WTG on your 5 pound loss it will come off and remember slowly means it will not come back:)

    Hugs
    sissie

    ReplyDelete