Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

I'm back on track weight this morning 261.2 , we went to the store yesterday and I bought my first Yarn for weight lost, that felt really good, I did a little extra housework and feel pretty good this morning,

Not to sure what the meals today will be, but Lou has to work so he may bring me a salad from Pizza Hut, I told him to skip bring home Pizza, even though I love it, Fish sounds good for supper,

Tammy, we are praying for your family, sorry to hear Ken's back in the hospital, this has to be hard on you, we love you and hope all goes well,

Good to hear from you Mel, I sent a note off to Sissie since her Email address changed, would love to hear from any other readers of this blog, there's room for more comments, come join us!

Love to all
Joycie

No comments:

Post a Comment