Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday..................

Okay kids................. here we go!
Time to do some positive thinking here...............and its easier to do it when you are reminded of how blessed you are!
I am Thankful for...............
1) The Lord almighty! Without Him... I would be lost!
2) my coffee......... without it... I would be in a coma..... heheheheheee
3) my beautiful children... even if they are dumb sometimes.... :)
4) my precious grandbabies!!!
5) Sunny days in the middle of Winter!
6) My favoritest Aunt............ :) you know who you are!
7) my wonderful online friends
8) my crafting! I love making things for others!
9) Coffee!! (oh come on.. you should know by now)
10) a muddy van. Thats where my kids leave me love notes (in the mud) heheheeee




hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment