Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weigh-in-Wednesday..........


Yep…. today is ………… Weigh-in-Wednesday.
Well… I can say I’ve lost an additional 3 lbs now. Giving me a total of 6 lbs! *whew*
How’s everyone else doing? Any movement since you last posted?
Aunt Joycie… you can bet prayers are being said for Aunt Rainy! Bless her heart… what a thing to go through!
Wow… healthy meals delivered huh? Now that’s awesome! Just what you need!
Melani… where ya at hon? Pop in and give us and update!
Hope to see others pop in too…. Sure makes it more fun to have others cheering you along as you try to lose a pound of weight to gain a pound of yarn J

Okay… I’m off… I have a sick midget to tend to. I’m not feelin’ so great either … but I’m hangin’ tough! Darn ‘bugs’ that are going around now with all the weather change.




Hugs… Love… & Blessings
.::Tam::.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment