Thursday, March 18, 2010

Checking in

Hello! I'm still here, not much to report from this side of the country... Any weight I thought I had lost found me again (must be I don't hide so well...) so I'm pretty much back to square... oh, I don't know, I might not be all the way back to square one, so maybe I'm at square 2 or 3, but I'm not as far as I was before anyway. It's a bummer, but it's also normal for me. I just try to lose a few pounds and stay at that weight long enough for it to become my "normal" weight, and go from there... it just never sticks as my new normal! LOL I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, exactly, but I'm sure I must not be doing enough right just yet. But the weather's getting warmer, and hope springs eternal!!

Great news Tammy! What colors are you choosing for your new yarn?? Do you have a project in mind for it???

Good to hear from you, Joyce - just keep hanging in there! Not much else you can do right now, I'm sure.

I've still got you both in my prayers...

Hugs all around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment