Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Morning

Its Wed. and I have lost all track of time, the days pass and I don't know where! I haven't gained and I haven't lost any weight but I'm feeling some what better now that the warm weather is coming to visit. I have to get real serious about this weight loss though only because I'm running low on yarn!!! I made several dishcloths, slippers, a few afghans and did some plastic canvas coasters and now I'm working on a navy blue afghan for myself. The news about my heart is about the same and working on getting the Kidneys to improve. But the toughest part of my days is the news that my sister has cancer so bad that theirs nothing they can do for her. So I have a lot of time spent in prayer since that seems to be the only thing we can do for her.
Love and hugs
Joycie

No comments:

Post a Comment