Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Inches

Well, well, well... I told you all before that I started keeping track of myself on the Prevention site, where you can punch in how much of what you eat, and how much of what you do... So - one of the things you can punch in is your measurements - you know, how many inches around is your: neck, chest, bicep, forearm, waist (yikes!!), hips (double yikes!!!!), thighs, and calves. I'm sure you could put in other ones, but those are the ones I entered. That was a month ago - so, I decided I'd take measurements again today, and compare. My weight has stayed pretty much the same over the last week or so, well okay - it went up a little. But I don't enter that! I only enter when it goes down!!! LOL Anyhow - I measured myself tonight to do a one-month comparison from last month. Guess what? I lost inches!! Now, I don't know how many inches you're supposed to lose, or any of that. Don't really care, actually... I just know that I've lost a total of 9.5 inches! My waist and hips are each 3 inches smaller, my thighs are 2 inches smaller (well, at least the one I measured is... I didn't measure both!!), and the various other places I measured (except my calves) are also a little smaller! (A little, as in an inch or less... but I don't care! It's smaller!!) My calves are the same - and they probably will stay that way. I have good ol' Kugler calves (my paternal grandmother's maiden name) and that's just the way it is. My husband says I come from good, sturdy stock!! I just had to share - I've never done the measurements before, but I'm glad I did. Even though my weight is staying pretty much the same, I can still see results!! So, now I'm hyped up again!! I just might pull this off yet, God willing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment