Monday, August 3, 2009

Startin' again...............

Good Morning my friends!
Well............. Although I havent gained any weight....... I havent lost any either. This summer has been so busy I havent thought once about my diet. I was wanting to lose the last 15 or so I've been struggling to focus on over this summer.. but as we see... that hasnt happen. So... as the summer starts to come to an end here..... I'm wanting to try and get focused.
I need to get out and walk the property ... drink more water... and just give a little extra effort to my goal.
So ........ today.......... I'm off to get a bottle of water.
then go take a walk before it gets to warm.

you all have a GREAT day.
drink your water and just take a little walk around your house.

One day at a time
One pound at a time!



God Bless,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment