Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whew..................

I have been such a bad girl................... neglecting you all like I have! Please forgive me!
Things have been a bit on the ..... oh................CRAZY side around here.
Busy with the boys ... school...sports......etc. Family childish issues............. *rolling eyes* I'm pretty sure my 9 yr old acts more mature! I'm emotionally tired and physically tired. I have family that is ill............ :( Breaks my heart.
I miss my daddy somethin' awful these days!!! :(
and to top it all off................... I havent lost a single ounce of weight. grrrrr.
I am just a flipping basket case. sheesh!
I have been crocheting like crazy though lately. Had to put my knitting down for a while. I have injured my thumb on my left hand from all the knitting I had been doing. A very dear man/father of fellow ball player/doctor... is helping me deal with my boo boo!

okay... I know this is pathetically short..........but I need to run. I have things I need to do before getting the boys from school then off to ball practice.

you all have a Great day!
Check back soon!!!


God Bless!
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment