Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wet Wednesday............



Good Morning ................
its a raining day here. Which any other day would be fine............. but my little David has a field trip today. I sure hope it doesn't spoil that for him.
It didn't help that he woke this morning with a Croup Attack either. We got his breathing under control and he seem to be better when he left for school. Good thing daddy is with him today for his field trip.

So............... how is everyone doing? Hows the water intake? Mine has been bad! But today I'm doing better already! Had a yogurt for breakfast......... plan on having something light for lunch and then a nice sub sandwich for dinner.

Well....... I need to get........ I have a pair of baby booties I need to test for a fellow 'viller!
you all have GREAT day!
Stay positive... focused and dry........ :)

God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments:

Post a Comment